Wednesday 3 August 2011

Adnan,Roya’s late honeymoon

Now that Adnan Sami's second wife seems to have become relatively quiet on the legal front the composer-singer finally has some respite and can proceed for his belated honeymoon with his third wife Roya.
If rumours that the stork is about to visit the Samis is true then Adnan and Roya would have the singular honour of being on the way to parenthood before reaching their honeymoon destination.
The details for a long honeymoon are now being worked out. Adnan who has just returned from 3-continent 5-city concert tour, is now planning the honeymoon to the minutest detail, hoping that a new barrage of legal hassles won't ruin the couple's holiday plans.
The honeymoon spots are being chosen after much deliberation.
Says Adnan, 'Roya and I want to visit the places that neither of us has seen. That's a pretty tall order, since we're both widely traveled. We've finally zeroed in on three places Hawaii, the Bahamas and South America. We will be honeymooning in two of these places. I owe my wife this holiday. Ever since she married me she has been standing by me watching me deal with one legal crisus after another.She's known no peace or happiness with me so far.'
Surprisingly Adnan has stopped dreading the problems of dealing with his former wife's legal hurdles. 'After a point it just became an effort to harm me, and therefore ineffectual. When I was traveling back home to Mumbai after my world concerts I wasn't thinking, 'Hell, I wonder what legal problems are waiting for me now.' No! I was thinking of how wonderful it would be to get back home.'
Says Adnan, 'I was stopped from leaving India. But then this country's amazing legal system swung into action. And after depositing a certain amount of money I was allowed to leave for my concerts. Says a lot about the fairness of the legal system in this country. The courts can tell the difference between a legal problem and domestic malice. No prizes for guessing which of the two I am the victim of.'

No comments:

Post a Comment